Since this is mainly a beauty blog, you know I’ve got the beauty lover in your life covered! These are my top picks from products that I use and love every day so I know they’ll be a welcome surprise this holiday!
1. Wayne Goss The Eye Set Brushes $130 | This brush set is for the luxury makeup collector with an eye for quality. Each brush is hand made in Japan of natural fibers.
The small tapered heads make them a dream to work with
especially great for mature, hooded lids!
2. Lighted 1X/10X Mirror $45.99 | The mirror I use to make-up every day. It’s large and sturdy with 1X & 10X magnification and light on both sides.
3. Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Glambition Palette $49.50 | A sleek & sexy little eyeshadow palette that packs a big punch! Perfect for day into evening looks and travel!
4. Coolilu Skincare Mini Fridge $49.99 | Keep your skincare cool and fresh with a personal bathroom refrigerator! Comes in lots of colors.
Add in a rose-quartz roller or face masks for a home spa gift!
5. NuFace Trinity Shimmer All Night Bundle $325 ($399 value) | My favorite anti-aging skincare gadget bundled with the NuFace Fix and Gel! I use my NuFace every day
and love the mini-lift and firmness it gives my skin!
NuFace Mini is a good starter option!
6. Tao Automatic Brush Cleaner $64.50 with code Hot&Flashy at checkout (regularly $129) | Brush washing is my least favorite beauty chore but this machine makes it so fast & easy to wash my brushes! Cleans 6 brushes at a time and they come out way cleaner than I can get them by hand (and saves my hands)!
7. Skinnydip Clear Panel Travel Makeup Case $26 | A TSA compliant makeup bag that also makes it easy to spot that elusive eyeliner pencil!
8. Sephora Collection Shimmer & Shine Brush Set $49 | I got this brush set about a month ago and love the 4 face brushes and the sleek carrying case makes it the perfect travel brush set!
9. InStyler 1.25″ Hair Straightener & Styler $72.95 | Three tools in one, it straightens, curls and waves! I’ve been using mine for 4 years at least once a week and always get great results!
10. Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Cologne 1 oz. size $70 | I’ve never been a big fragrance
person but I recently smelled a Jo Malone fragrance on a friend and loved it!
The Wild Bluebell is a light, citrusy scent that reminds me of summer!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
All Rights Reserved © 2019, Hot & Flashy, LLC
FTC: Not Sponsored. All opinions are always 100% honest and my own.
Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support.