Gifts for the Cozy Wine Lover
If she loves wine and/or loves to be warm and cozy,
these are the gifts I’ve picked just for her
(or me & my friends/family as the case may be)!
1. Insulated Traveling Wine Tumbler $10.50 | Keeps wine cold for 3 hours!
2. Barefoot Dreams Sweater $116 | The softest, coziest sweater ever!
3. Almond Scented Candle $33.95 | The glass vessel has a gorgeous scallop pattern and the almond scent smells like mom’s baking!
4. Ugg Slippers $99.00 | Who says slippers have to be boring? These come in a huge array of colors & are just so cool!
5. “Bring Me Wine” Socks $9.99 | Funny stocking stuffer or hostess gift!
6. Kennebunk Throw Blanket $39.50 regular (30% Off now) | Great price point on this quality fleece throw, comes in lots of colors!
7. “Let That Shit Go” Wine Glass $14.99 | Know anyone who would appreciate this along with a good bottle of red? (Rhetorical question… LOL) !
8. Flameless Fairy Light Wrapped Candles $14.99 | The tiny fairy lights and wire wrap on the outside make these flameless candles extra beautiful!
9. Sherpa Fleece Jacket $39.99 reg (on sale for $30) | I got this a couple weeks ago to wear with my jammies and LOVE it! So warm + I don’t have to pull it on over my head!
10. Ember Heated Tea Cup $103.99 | Yes it’s the most expensive tea cup ever but it keeps my tea hot for over an hour… nothing worse than cold tea (or coffee)!
More Gifts for the Cozy Wine Lover!
All Rights Reserved © 2019, Hot & Flashy, LLC
FTC: Not Sponsored. All opinions are always 100% honest and my own.
Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support.
Leave a Reply