Gifts for the Fashion Lover!
This gift guide is the most fun to put together because I shop for
things I want to receive and recommend them here! Whether you’re shopping for yourself or someone else, if you love clothes, jewelry, boots, and handbags you’re in the right place!
1. Navy Velvet Burnout Dress $148 | A gorgeous statement dress for the holidays! The geometric pattern is figure flattering and the classic lines make it wearable for years! Made of luxurious midnight blue burnout velvet that’s stretchy so fit is great (tts)!
2. Kate Spade Mini Wallet $128 (on sale now for $76.80) | I’m obsessed with mini wallets this year! I downsized for a trip last April and loved the ease & freedom of a tiny wallet so I never went back to my big “lady” wallet. This embossed Kate Spade is gorgeous and I love the bright orange but it also comes in black & brown.
Here’s an inexpensive version for under $10! Amazon Mini Wallet
3. Knee High Suede Boots $139.95 | I’ve been looking for a pair of knee high black boots with a comfortable heel and finally found them! The grommet and tassel detail
at the top makes them so unique!
4. Northface Jacket $199.00 | I bought this jacket last winter and love it so much! It’s lightweight and squishable but so warm! Great for running errands when a big coat would make you overheat when inside!
5. Midcalf Buckle Booties $45.95 | These are gorgeous boots for the price! They can go dressy or casual and look great with jeans of dresses. Also come in faux suede and other colors!
6. Kendra Scott Studded Crystal Earrings $85 (25% Off) | Just got these and they’re a fave already! The perfect mix of glam/rocker/elegant to brighten up any outfit. Go equally great with jeans and dresses!
7. Victoria Emerson Bobo Cuff Bracelet $34.99 on sale | The easy way to do a layered bracelet! Just snap the magnets together and you’re off! Comes in lots of great colors and patterns… I’ve bought 3 so far so I have one for every outfit!
8. Fuzzy Sweater $49 (on sale for $39.90) | So soft, fuzzy, and festive! This sweater is beautiful and the open v-neck and relaxed fit will be flattering on all figures!
9. Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Leather Handbag $298 (on sale for $223.50) | The love affair with Rebecca Minkoff bags continues with this awesome bag! It checks all the boxes…
large exterior phone pocket, cool styling, convertible strap so
it can be worn cross-body or short shoulder!
10. Target Teddy Bear Coat $49.99 | I got this teddy bear coat in the fall and have been wearing it constantly! It’s an exact dupe for a much more expensive coat I saw at a another store! It’s fully lined with working pockets and looks great day or night!
+ All The Trimmings
All Rights Reserved © 2019, Hot & Flashy, LLC
FTC: Not Sponsored. All opinions are always 100% honest and my own.
Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support.
Leave a Reply