How To Look Your Best for Special Occasions!
I’m headed to a blogger conference tomorrow and wanted to share My Best Tips & Tricks for How to Look Your Best for Special Occasions!
The goal is to have no surprises so you feel confident and beautiful!
- Get grey roots colored no more than 1-2 weeks before the event & make the appointment far enough in advance to get your favorite stylist
- Bring your regular shampoo/conditioner/styling products & hot styling tools.
- If you’re having your hair done, arrange for a trial run with the hair stylist so you have time to find another if you don’t like what they’ve done. If you like it, snap pics to refresh their memory.
- Get Botox/fillers topped up at least a month before the event so any bruising/swelling has time to heal.
- If new to injectables get them 3-6 months before event & err on the conservative side to be sure you like how it looks.
- If you’re doing your own makeup & are a pro at it, bring your holy grail products & plan makeup to coordinate with outfits
- If you’re doing your own makeup but you don’t normally wear makeup, start practicing 6 months before event & try on lots of different products until you find some faves
- If you’re having your makeup done, bring pics of makeup looks you like + pics of your outfit and hairstyle for the event if possible.
- If you’re wearing false lashes but don’t normally wear them, use individual lash inserts instead of full strips.
- Try on outfits 1-2 weeks before event with undergarments, shoes, & jewelry so you have time to get anything you need.
- Snap pics of all outfits and use the pics to pack so you don’t forget anything (you can also send to friends if you’re torn between 2 outfits & need another set of eyes)!
- Take the good stuff! You’ll feel your best if you bring your favorite makeup & styling tools.
- Pack 2 suitcases: one to carry on & one to check.
- Medium size checked bag will ensure you’re under the 50 lb weight limit and you can bring all your lotions/potions/hair/body/face products (& lots of shoes).
- Carry on bag should contain valuables like jewelry & designer bags/shoes, makeup, outfit for 1st night + jammies/undies.
I hope these tips & tricks help you to look and feel your most confident and beautiful at your next special occasion! xo ~Angie
All Rights Reserved © 2019, Hot & Flashy, LLC
FTC: Not Sponsored. All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support.
Leave a Reply