Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day is coming up in a few weeks (May 10th) and since most of us won’t be able to take mom to brunch or visit, sending a gift or flowers will show her how much we love and miss her!
1. Wine Bottle Cooler with Tumblers ~ You’ll be shocked to know that I already bought this for myself! I can’t wait for the weather to warm up so I can use this out on the patio!
2. The Softest, Plushest Bathrobe ~ This is the best bathrobe I’ve ever owned… highly recommend! You’ll never see her in clothes again!
3. Jewelry Stand ~ I have this too and LOVE it! It holds so much but doesn’t take up much space!
4. Earrings ~ These are on my wish list! They’re so unusual, I love the shapes of the stones!
5. Flowers always make a great Mother’s Day gift! ProFlowers.com has some really pretty vases that she’ll be happy to keep and re-use. But if she already has too many vases then a bouquet of unique blooms from Bouqs.com is my go-to! They offer stunning farm-fresh bouquets with or without the vase.
6. Lighted Magnifying Makeup Mirror ~ This has been a lifesaver as I’ve gotten older! The magnifying side helps me apply my makeup flawlessly!
7. Cool Graphic Phone Case ~ These “tarot card” inspired cases featuring mom’s fave drink (either wine or coffee) are so hip! For the minimalist mom, the snake print phone/card holder cross body will be a hit!
8. Tao Aura Orbital Facial Cleansing Brush ~ To get skin truely clean I use a double cleanse + this spinning brush! It’s so cute and comes in the best colors!
9. Spring Handbag ~ Loving the white faux leather and round shape for spring 2020! It looks so fresh & will go with everything!
10. Stylish Tray ~ Serve her breakfast in bed and then she can use it to display her collections!
11. Kendra Scott Necklace & Earring Set ~ Two of my favorite KS pieces in an affordable set! Love the bright yellow packaging!
12. Cozy Blanket ~ These throws are the softest and come in so many colors to match any decor. Affordably priced too!
More gift ideas for Mom below (click any image to shop)
All Rights Reserved © 2020, Hot & Flashy, LLC
FTC: Not Sponsored. All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support.
Leave a Reply