I’m so excited for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I love to start shopping for my Fall Lookbook early and take advantage of the savings now before prices go up August 8th.
Today’s picks are a little different though, these are 7 items I purchased in the past 6 months at full price that are now deeply discounted in the #NSale! Each one is a true favorite and something I can whole-heartedly recommend through personal use and experience!
Click directly on the photos to shop or use text links below the image:
- Tory Burch 59 mm Aviator Sunglasses: Sale price $125.90 (after sale $189.90)
I bought these exact sunglasses in back February for full price and I’m so glad I did! They quickly became my favorite sunnies and I wear them every day!
- T-3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer: Sale price $145.90 (after sale $200.00)
I can’t believe this is on sale now, I just bought it 2 weeks ago at Ulta! In the 2-weeks I’ve had it, it’s transformed my hair and I don’t know how I ever lived without it!
- Halogen Ottoman Rib Cashmere Wrap: Sale price $98.90 (after sale $148.00)
This isn’t the exact same as the “airplane blanket” I recently bought in Spain, but it’s close! I love a ruana/oversize wrap to travel with and this one is simple & chic!
- Dolce Vita “Sierra” Bootie: Sale price $109.90 (after sale $164.00)
I bought these booties last fall at Bloomingdales for $160! They’re a steal at $109 and I love them so much in black I’m thinking of getting another pair in tan. They’ve got the perfect heel height for all day comfort!
- Joe’s Ankle Skinny Jeans “Rikki”: Sale price $99.90 (after sale $158.00)
Joe’s are my current favorite brand of jeans so I always grab a pair whenever I see them for under $100!
- Zella “Live In” Crop Leggings Sale price $24.90 (after sale $48.00)
I bought these cropped leggings for my spring lookbook and have been wearing them constantly ever since! They’re a wardrobe staple because of the matte black fabric and comfort!
- Adidas “Stan Smith” Sneeker Sale price $59.90 (after sale $84.95)
These sneaks were my go-to’s for touring around Spain in comfort! They look so cute with a dress, shorts or cropped jeans!
FTC: Not sponsored. All opinions are always 100% honest and my own.
Links are affiliate links. If you click the link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support.