I spent a week in Aruba over New Years and wanted to share what I packed and wore on the trip for those of you looking for warm sunny vacation outfit inspiration!
I wasn’t planning on doing posts on the trip so I don’t have pics of most of what I wore but I did get some snaps of a few things and the rest I’ll put in boutique widgets for easy shopping. I’ll put a full packing list at the end of the post.
Bathing Suits & Cover-Ups
For a 7 day trip I packed 3 bathing suits and 3 cover-up outfits since my goal was to spend time on the beach every day.
Shop Beach Accessories
Dinner & Evening Out Outfits
I brought mainly jeans and cute tops for casual dinners but I like to have a couple dresses to choose from for going to nicer places. Most of the clothes I brought aren’t available now so I’ll link similar items in the boutiques below.
Shop Dresses & Jumpsuits
Shop Tops & Jeans
My Entire Packing List
- 3 Dresses
- 4 Go-Out Tops
- 4 Jackets/Sweaters: White Blazer, Black Cardigan, Windbreaker Jacket, Lightweight Sweatshirt (Hoodie)
- 2 Pair of Jeans: 1 White Skinny + Medium Wash Blue Jeans
- 5 Short Sleeve Tee Shirts (2 worn on travel days)
- 3 Pairs of Shorts: 1 Denim cutoff, 1 White Cotton, 1 Black Linen
- 3 Bathing Suits: 2 Tankinis, 1 Bikini
- 2 Beach Cover Ups: Linen Pants, White Dress
- 2 Workout outfits (crop leggings, peds, tank top)
- 4 Pairs of Shoes: Sneakers for travel & workouts, Flipflops for beach, Platform Espadrilles & Black Strappy Sandals for evening
- Bras: 1 Regular Bra, 1 Racer Back Bra, 1 Strapless Bra, 2 Sports Bras
- 3 Handbags/Totes: 1 RFID Wristlet, 1 Crossbody Purse, 1 Beach Tote
- Accessories: Large Brim Hat, Baseball Hat, Sunglasses, Belt, 3 Necklaces, 2 Pair Earrings
FTC: Not sponsored. All opinions are always 100% honest and my own.
Links are affiliate links. If you click the link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support.